Thursday, November 6, 2008



What a great day to play in the snow! I woke up yesterday and was amazed at how much we gotBy the time I took the pictures it had melted a bit but yesterday the street and everything was so covered! The field across the street still has a bunch but since the kids play in it so much they it doesn't last very long. Marissa loves to throw it up in the air to come down on her. Can you find wyatt. He loves to wear his hunting jacket, silly boy at least we won't loose him in the neighborhood.







2 comments:

The Johnsen7 said...

That just looks COLD!!!!! Brrr! Can't say I am jealous or envious at all! I will stay here, enjoying my 80 degree weather! Looks like the kids are having a blast, though!

Destination Davis said...

Hi Sarah! Your kids are beautiful and y'all look so happy! Hope all is well. Keep in touch!

Love Ya!