Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a short update

Where has the year gone. I am shocked that we are already to the middle of February! Wyatt is now 11 and is very excited to start scouts and Marissa is getting that much closer to turning 13! Oh my I will have a teenager... The kids are doing great and so are we. Just plugging along in our everyday life of work, and the kids. We have had the strep bug in our house the last MONTH! Marissa has had it 3 times and Sarah luckily only caught it once, and hopes to keep it that way. School is great for the kids Marissa has been on the High Honor Roll both terms and hopes to do it a third time. Wyatt loves school and also loves that his teacher doesn't believe in homework. We are all ready for spring and hope that it comes soon. The snow can just be gone I want warm weather. Well I will add pictures later just wanted to send an update. I guess we will see who actually looks at this blog by the comments. Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

I look at it! =0)

I'm so glad you updated your blog. It's been WAY too long. I miss you all. Sounds like everyone is doing great. (good to be done with being sick) Can't wait to see pictures!

The Hovers said...

I actually just looked the other day and thought you had maybe given up on blogging. Facebook is fun, but I just like all the pics and little updates. Good job!

Crystal said...

Yayyy!!! She's BAAACCKKK!! Missed you!!!

Cloudy said...

yes and I look at your blog, too... :-) please post some pics or send them to me via mail... I love to see you guys... hugs from Cloudy :-)