Saturday, August 20, 2011


I just had my 20 year class reunion and it was actually REALLY fun! I was so nervous to go since Alton was out of town and I didn't really want to go by myself. I called my good friend Janice and she went with me. She graduated the year before and I am so glad she went. I hope she wasn't too bored and had fun. I was amazed at how many people I talked to. This picture is of all of us that were there that went to Cherry Hill Elementary! I have known these people for SOOO many years. We were missing a few people but it was so great to see everyone.

I totally loved being able to catch up with everyone that I haven't seen in many years. What a great night! I will update more later but wanted to post this great picture.

1 comment:

Cloudy said...

wow....I really remember some myself now... you look great, by the way... love from HH xox